Tuesday 26 August 2014

Finn's Adventure!

I am about to tell you how I broke my leg....
"One beautiful day at the ski-field" I said. My Dad agreed and that was the start of a terrible accident .When we were going up the Movenpick (a lift) I decided we should go down the lower free way (a track at Turoa). I was nearly at the bottom of the lower freeway when I decided to go up a tall hill. At the top it was a wonderful view. I could see the Poma and the massive queue at the bottom of the ski field. Then I saw my Mum zipping down the hill. That was when I jumped off the ledge and sped down the side of the hill. A woman skied slowly in to my path and I crashed suddenly into her. It was a blur. I fell down. She fell heavily onto my leg and I hurriedly asked her to get off. She got off alright but very slowly. By the time she had got off my Mum had called ski patrol. They also took awhile but they made up for it by getting me safely and carefully down the hill. I was lucky the ski patroller wasn't wearing his two tipped skis. If he was, by the time I had arrived at the first aid centre I would be covered in snow. When I got there I had some laughing gas which makes me feel no pain. The nurses took my X-ray while I had some more laughing gas. After a while the nurses put my cast on. And that's how I got my broken leg.
Written by Finn.

No comments: