Friday 29 August 2014

R.A.K Day ideas by Katelyn, Miya, Tayla and Casey


What will you do on R.A.K Day (Monday 1st September)? 
Below is plan created by Charlotte. I wonder how many of these she will manage on
Monday?
R.A.K. DAY PLAN:

  1. Offer to do things that I don't want to do.
  2. Ask people to play games if they look lonely.
  3. Let everyone play games with you.
  4. Help with chore.
  5. Bring wood in.
  6. Help with dinner.
  7. Offer last things to my siblings.
  8. Help injured people.
  9. Help with shopping .
  10. Help feed the cat.
  11. Do the dishwasher.
  12. Clean the kitchen when its dirty.
  13. Offer computers to others.
  14. Help with maths and spellings and things.
  15. Make cups of tea and coffee for my parents.
  16. Help clean up even if I don't do anything.
  17. Stand up to bullies.
  18. If someone gets hurt, make sure they're ok.
  19. Set the table.
  20. Pick up other people's rubbish.
  21. Make people happy if they look down.
  22. Offer the fire to my cat.
  23. Offer chargers to my siblings.
  24. Help with washing.
  25. Pick someone up from the friend stop.
  26. Stand up to people who are getting bullied.
  27. Make people smile.
  28. Make people feel welcome.
  29. Go out to the freezer with someone if they're scared.
  30.  Offer people the couch.
  31. Clear the table. 
    Get dad the remote for him.

No comments: