Tuesday 23 September 2014

Taranaki Cross Country Championships - 24.9.14

Congratulations to Theo, Tayla, Alyssa, Robbie, Cory, Carter and Jack who took part in the Taranaki Cross Country Championships today.
 
On Wednesday we did the Taranaki Cross Country Championships. I was so nervous when we arrived at 10:10am. When we went for a walk around the track it didn't seem long but I asked Harry and he said it was a long track. After the long walk we sat back down on the grandstand. 9 year old girls, then boys, then 10 year old girls, then boys. It is our race. I feel like a jelly bean running away. On your marks, beep. We were off. I was at the back but suddenly I speed up my pase and passed 12 people. Then I kept passing people. The funny thing was when this guy got to a flag he would stand there for a bit. I saw the finish and I didn't t= want to get passed so I speed like a jet going over the speed limit. I was nearly there. One more step  and I had finished. They asked me how I feel. I said I felt like I killed myself. Heheheheheh. Finaly it was over.
Written by Cory.
 



No comments: